The Cost of a Bad Sales HIre
How do you avoid bad hires?
You need a clear, quantifiable hiring process.
Complete the worksheet and determine your results.
If you’re ready to reduce hiring costs and establish effective recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding practices into place, let’s talk.
Get the worksheet now!
Hiring Great Salespeople
How do you identify top performers from the mediocre middle?
Success sales people do have something in common. Susan Sykes reveals clues that you can look for in your next hire. Realize that there’s a huge difference between those that CAN do and those that WILL do.
Create a solid hiring foundation
SEARCH – A process for determining employee traits
Create a blueprint of skiils and behaviors for every position.
- Skills – Identify the skills needed to be a top performer.
- Experience – Determine the level of experience that the job requires.
- Attitude – Understand how important is a positive, focused and resilient attitude and, conversely, how a poor attitude can impede what you are building.
- Results – Quantify what success looks like for each member of the team.
- Cognitive skills – Settle on the kinds of cognitive skills – memory, logic, reasoning – that are necessary for the position.
- Habits – Uncover the kinds of work habits that top performers possess so that they can be replicated by others.