Experienced Financial Advisors
Professional Development that Takes Your Client Base & Income to the Next Level.
How to Build Your Financial Client Base
Business Development for Financial Advisors
A Webinar Designed for Specifically for Financial Professionals!
Wednesday, October 2 | 9:00-11:00 am
What distinguishes the most successful advisors from the rest?
It's about your client base
KNOWLEDGE | GROWTH | SUCCESS
The Financial Learning Path
The Sandler SalesMastery Program teaches the business development strategies, communication skills, & success principles that will accelerate your path to a successful financial career.
Business skills are not taught – they are learned.
You will learn to consistently:
- Qualify potential clients & identify their needs
- Disengage from situations that will waste your time
- Structure prospect encounters for optimal effectiveness
- Improve your ability to set & achieve ambitious goals
- Sharpen your prospecting & referral skills
SalesMastery Program Topics
- Why have a system?
- Bonding & Building Rapport with Prospects
- Making Up-Front Contracts
- Questioning Strategies
- Identifying the Reasons for Doing Business (Pain)
- Uncovering the Prospect’s Budget
- Identifying the Prospect’s Decision-Making Process
- Closing the Sale
- Creating a Prospecting Plan
- Overcoming Call Reluctance and Making the Call
- Breaking Through Your Comfort Zone
- Improving Your BAT-ting Average
The SalesMastery Program includes access to Sandler's online training portal and instructor coaching.
STRATEGY, TACTICS, & COACHING TO HELP YOU GROW
Meet Joe Stiles
Sandler Trainer, Consultant, & Coach
Joe helps financial advisors take their practices to the next level and beyond. He has a deep understanding of the challenges advisors face today in growing their practices. Joe discovered his passion for helping others through professional development while being a Sandler client. For over a decade, he has helped individuals and businesses build strong, ethical, and customer focused sales teams who achieve repeatable results.
919-615-2136 | Schedule a meeting