Financial Leaders & Principals
The Financial Management & Leadership Forum
As a financial business leader, what keeps you up at night?
Advisor turnover, a lack of new business, the retiring of seasoned advisors?
Creating a strong culture and vision
Effective leaders must have …
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their people's behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.
How to Build Your Financial Client Base
Business Development for Financial Advisors
A Webinar Designed Specifically for Financial Professionals
Wednesday, October 2 | 9:00-11:00
What distinguishes the most successful advisors from the rest?
It's about your client base.
Develop a Specialized Skill Set
The Management & Leadership Forum Teaches ...
- Implement a process of identifying, recruiting and hiring ideal candidates for positions based on skills and experience.
- Acclimate a new hire to the position in a manner that ensures his or her success.
- Address concerns from a performance perspective while accomplishing two major objectives:
- addressing the issue without impacting the employee’s self-esteem; and,
- empowering the employee to course correct and improve his or her performance.
Proven Leadership Strategies
The Management & Leadership Forum Is Designed To ...
- Build leadership bench strength.
- Give greater meaning and impact to succession planning.
- Increase cohesiveness and collaboration among cross-functional managers.
- Demonstrate to key customers that continuous improvement is taken seriously.
- Address real issues affecting your organization.
- Make the most of currently unexploited corporate opportunities.
It's an approach built on sound research, revealing assessments, interactive instruction, digital innovation, team reinforcement, break-through strategy and professional coaching.
The Road to Excellence
6 Leadership Strategies to Build a Bulletproof Business
Discover what stands between your company and organizational excellence
STRATEGY, TACTICS, & COACHING TO HELP YOU GROW
Meet Joe Stiles
Sandler Trainer, Consultant, & Coach
Joe helps financial advisors take their practices to the next level and beyond. He has a deep understanding of the challenges advisors face today in growing their practices. Joe discovered his passion for helping others through professional development while being a Sandler client. For over a decade, he has helped individuals and businesses build strong, ethical, and customer focused sales teams who achieve repeatable results.
919-615-2136 | Schedule a meeting
Programs for Every Level of Financial Expertise