Your first step in becoming a Certified Sales Master
Participants in Sandler Training possess the fortitude and drive to push themselves to go beyond the norm. They are determined to exceed goals and become a Sandler Certified Sales Master.
The Sandler Foundations class delivers the core principles of the Sandler Sales Mastery Program and the first step to bronze certification.
Are you in?
Sales is the most common profession in the U.S., yet no one grows up dreaming of being a salesperson. Typically, salespeople have no formal sales training or a process to execute this role. This leads to poor performance that also makes sales one of the most hated professions. We can change that!
• Stall with excuses?
• Quibble over price?
• Back away when it comes time for commitment?
• Tell you they have to think-it-over?
• Pick your brain for ideas, and then give business to someone else?
• Establish rapport with prospects.
• Set an agenda for a sales call.
• Effectively ask the questions to qualify a prospect quickly or disqualify & move on.
• Quickly uncover the prospect’s need, budget, & decision-making process.
• Make effective presentations.
• Improve your attitude, behavior, & technique.
• Create an effective prospecting plan.
• Shorten sales cycle & increase your close rate.
A proven path to extraordinary results
Download the Sandler Certification brochure
Bronze level knowledge testing is designed to give participants the foundational understanding of the Sandler Selling System so they can begin to apply it.
The Silver level is designed to ensure that participants who have learned the Sandler strategies can apply them correctly in their specific organizations, roles, and industries.
Gold level certification measures the consistent application of the concepts to build new behaviors and skills. Journaling, coaching, and ride-a-longs ensure accountability for successful implementation.
The Master level certification ensures that participants sustain behaviors until they become new habits. Participants are required to demonstrate and document in-the-field performance results.
to learn more about Sandler's Certified Learning & Development Programs