Part-time Telemarketer in Raleigh, NC Office
Come work with the premier Sales and Sales Management training company.
Sales Matters, Inc., an Authorized Training Center for Sandler Training®, is seeking a part-time telemarketer for business to business calls.
We are obsessed with the continuous development of our clients and ourselves. If that sounds like you and you love inside sales and connecting with new people, this position might be a good fit.
We are looking for someone to help us pop into people’s lives that need and want our help to grow their business. Your role will be to set appointments with business owners for the President and Vice President, invite executives to monthly executive sessions, and other events.
We believe sales is a noble profession and we value our team members. If you bring integrity, work ethic, and a positive “can do” attitude to this key position, you will succeed here.
- Generate 15 minute appointments and registrations for monthly Executive Sessions and other events for SMI via cold calling.
- Project a professional image as a representative of SMI and follow the expected behaviors/sales skills of a Sandler trained salesperson.
Hours: 10 - 15 hours per week with possibility to increase to 20 hours
- Based on 15 hours per week, calls should be made for 3 ½ hours per day, four days a week.
- All phone calls are to be made between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Lead resources will be provided by SMI
- Telemarketer will build lead list
- Telemarketer is to follow the script(s) provided by SMI
- Weekly conference call with SMI to debrief and discuss results/challenges, etc. of phone calls
- Attend Sandler Sales Training classes weekly (no charge for training or materials during the time of employement)
Compensation: $20 per hour, plus commission